What to expect when you attend your appointment once we have reopened and are safe to treat.
24/48 hours prior to your appointment, a member of our team will contact you to ask a specific set of questions to determine you are safe for treatment and therefore can attend the clinic, where you will be given a clinic coordinator contact number.
When you attend clinic, we ask if you can:
- Attend unaccompanied.
- Ring the clinic coordinator number on arrival 07958 061950 to let us know you are here.
- Our Treatment Coordinator will come down and open the door for you, however if it not safe to enter, you will be asked to wait outside until it is safe to do so.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hand with the hand sanitiser provided. Stay within the social distance rules.
- You will be triaged and consented in a nonclinical room.
- Before you enter the treatment room you will be asked to wash your hands.
- Can you please limit jewellery and make up and also limit bringing personal belongings.
Appointment times will be reduced to a maximum of 45 minutes per client. This will allow for less contact time and allow for specific cleaning to keep everyone safe.
Expect that the clinician will be wearing the appropriate PPE when you are being treated.
Payment will be by bank transfer only.
Thanks in advance and we hope to see you all soon.